When laying home-decorated wooden floors, the owners often want to understand the paving and precautions of wooden floors in order to supervise the quality of the construction in order to improve the quality of supervision. Today, with the small make up to see the wood flooring shop and precautions for your reference.
1. Construction line: The horizontal elevation line on the wooden keel is popped up.
2, in order to enter the door in the concrete base or leveling after the surface of the keel to discharge the horizontal row of wiring.
3, wooden keel bedding and fixed:
(1) If necessary, anticorrosion treatment should be carried out before the wooden keel is laid.
(2) The wood keel must be straightened and leveled.
(3) The length of the wood is 200mm, and the thickness can be determined according to the specific filling conditions. The spacing between the wood is not more than 40mm.
(4) The distance between the main keel is determined by the length of the wooden floor, and the maximum distance between the keel can't exceed 400mm.
(5) The wall of the wooden keel should have a 5mm to 10mm expansion joint with the wall, and the wooden keel fixing method is nail connection or glue connection.
(6) According to the surface concrete markings, hammer hammer drilling and nail fixation methods are used:
1 Hammering method: If there is a leveling layer on the ground, electric hammer drilling is generally used. The specific methods are as follows: Use an electric hammer to drill on the surface of the well-strike surface of the keel, and then put the cork that has been treated for antiseptic treatment and use nails. The keel is fixed on the ground, the depth of the electric hammer into the ground eye can not be less than 40mm;
2 Shot fixing method: If the wooden keel is fixed directly on the cast-in-place concrete base layer, due to high concrete marking and good hardness, the shot nailing method can be adopted. The specific method is as follows: The penetration depth of the nail through the wooden keel into the concrete base layer shall not be less than 15mm. When the local error is too large, it should be leveled with a screed. The studs are fixed to the concrete base with nails, and the wooden keel is fixed on the studs with iron nails. When the surface is too high, the thin keel should be shaved or the wooden keel should be embedded after the wooden keel is discharged. After the test reaches the normal elevation, the nail is fixed on the concrete base.
(7) Completely adjust the flatness of the laid keel and check the firmness so that it can reach the standard before the next process.
(8) Lay damp proof membranes on the keel. Moisture-proof membrane joints should be overlapped by 200 mm and bent upwards on all four sides.
Preservation of wood floors
1. When the surface is too high, the wooden keel should be thinly treated, but the keel thickness must not be less than 20mm.
2. The floating floor ash, residual mortar and other debris that affect the laying of wooden floors must be cleaned to avoid the impact of floor debris on the flatness or moisture, worms, etc.
3. Floor coverings can be laid only after wooden keel is laid straight and accepted.
4, all wooden keel, wood must be good anti-corrosion treatment, mats are required to take root with the ground.
5, wood keel, wood flooring laying against the wall must leave a gap of 5mm ~ 10mm, in order to facilitate ventilation and prevent the floor due to damp and arch.
6. It is strictly forbidden to use steam screws to fix the keel, the wood, the keel and the clamp wood.
7. The clip length at the keel joint must be greater than 300mm and the width is not less than 1/2 of the bone width.
8, the keel local instability at the appropriate adjustment of the spacing of wood.
The relevant information on the floor covering method was introduced here for everyone. I hope this article will be helpful to everyone. If you still have something you don't understand, you can leave a message to Xiaobian at the bottom. We will answer your questions as soon as possible.
1. Product introduction
Coal-based columnar net gas Activated Carbon is cylindrical, tasteless non-toxic; as high quality Anthracite the raw material, by process of crushing, mixing, extrusion, molding, drying, carbonization, activation and made. It has reasonable pore structure, good adsorption properties, high mechanical strength, able to withstand the high temperature, high pressure and not easily broken, easy to regenerate, and low cost characteristics. It is widely used in sewage treatment, gas treatment, solvent recovery, desulfurization and denitrification, nitrogen making machine, air separation equipment, paint shop and other fields.
a.Coal columnar net gas activated carbon used for purification, such as chemical raw materials, pharmaceutical chemical synthesis gas, industrial gas, nitrogen, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, ethylene hydrocarbons, ozone, ethane, butane, cracking gas, carbon dioxide and hydrogen used in beverage; atomic facilities exhaust inert gas and remove the pollutants; also separate and purify mixed gas. It also can be used for gas masks and protective equipment disinfection and filtration.
b.Coal columnar net gas activated carbon is mainly suitable for industrial waste treatment, such as waste gas power plant, chemical plant gas, coking plant, smelting plant, oil plant. Coal columnar net gas activated carbon rely on the good adsorption capacity, developed gap, high iodine value can make a cleaning purpose.
3. Adsorption purification principle and process
The physical properties of coal-based activated carbon introduction: it is cylindrical black particles; the physical, chemical properties analysis of carbon is a porous carbon, the highly developed pore structure makes it has large surface area, so it is easy to full contact with toxic and harmful gases in the air (and harmful impurities), so this highly developed capillary and pore structure formed a powerful adsorption force field, which gives the unique adsorption properties of activated carbon.
Adsorption: the organic waste gas passes through the filter removed the solid particulate material, from the upper to the lower into the adsorption tank. The organic matter is captured, absorbed and concentrated by the activated carbon, and the purified air is discharged from the lower part of the tank through the main fan into the atmosphere.
Stop: when activated carbon adsorption reached saturation,it stops to inhalation waste gas; and then blowing up into the steam through the activated carbon bed, which expelled the organic matter from the activated carbon, and the subsequent restoration of desorption, activated carbon activity is recycled.
Hot air drying and cooling: the activated carbon layer after desorption remains 80%-90% steam condensate which can in reducing carbon layer activity; therefore using the hot air to dry, close the steam valve, and then through the air cooling at 25 DEG C, activated carbon can be recovered into the circulation.
Regenerate Activated Carbon,Good Adsorption Activated Carbon,Net Gas Activated Carbon
Ningxia YiFeng RuiDa Activated Carbon Co.,LTD , https://www.nxyfrdhxt.com