The otaku was caught in flames

The otaku was caught in flames A few days ago, a residential fire in Hefei. The fire room was smoked dark, and all over the place were thrown cigarettes. After the neighbor who came to the rescue put out the fire, he was surprised to find that the quilt had not burnt through! It turned out that the house that was caught in the fire was rented by an otaku man. It had barely been smothered in the past two years. The cloth hadn't been washed into pieces for many months. Houseman, you too...